A)  Launch your dream ecommerce store with WordPress & WooCommerce
What you’ll learn:
- At the end of this class, you will have comprehensive basic knowledge of how to build an ecommerce store from scratch using WordPress+Woocommerce.
- You will have the skills required to manage your online ecommerce store.
- You will have a fantastic store that you can use to go on and build many other ecommerce businesses.
What this class will cover:
Lesson 1: Introduction to WordPress and WooCommerce
- Introduction to WordPress and its features
- Introduction to WooCommerce and how it works with WordPress
- Setting up a WordPress site and installing WooCommerce
Lesson 2: Setting up your store
- Adding and configuring products
- Setting up payment and shipping options
- Customizing the appearance of your store with themes and plugins
Lesson 3: Managing your store
- Managing orders and customers
- Creating and managing promotions and discounts
- Analyzing store performance with reporting and analytics tools
Lesson 4: Marketing and promoting your store
- Creating a marketing plan for your store
- Using social media and email marketing to promote your store
- Utilizing search engine optimization (SEO) to improve your store’s visibility
Lesson 5: Advanced topics
- Adding custom functionality to your store with extensions and custom code
- Integrating with other platforms and tools
- Tips for scaling and growing your store
- This course plan can be modified and expanded as needed to fit the specific needs and goals of your business. It is important that we cover the basic concepts and features of WordPress and WooCommerce, as well as to provide the practical guidance on setting up and managing an ecommerce store.
- No prior knowledge of ecommerce, WordPress or Woocommerce is necessary.
- No prior technical skills are necessary – If you can use a browser you can do this course.
- A willingness to learn.
- As part of the course you will build and host a website using WordPress.
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners who have a willingness to learn.
- Anyone interested in pursuing a career (full or part time) in WordPress, Woocommerce development.
- Business owner or anyone interested in building an ecommerce store.
How to Enroll:
- This is a 3-days group class (offline) with minimum 5 participants to start.
- Dates will be at scheduled by the trainer.
- For more information: Whatsapp +65 8894 1147 or register your interest here.